October 3, 2018 - 6:30 pm
Can You Answer These Questions?
- How Much will Medicare cost me?
- What are Medicare parts A, B, C and D? Do I need all 4?
- What are the difference between Medigap and Medicare Advantage policies?
- What are the differences between HOPs and the Advantra plan?
- How does Medicare prescription drug coverage work?
- What is a “doughnut hole”?
- What are the critical enrollment times and penalties if I miss them?
- What agencies would help me or a family member with all of this?
These and more will be covered in this seminar. Bring paper, pencil or laptop/kindle/ipad
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Where: Ponce Room Baierl Center NASH
Who: NA Retired – Spouses are also invited
Speaker: Dave McDonald
You should come if:
- You want to learn what is ahead for you or a family member
- You are nearing 65 and will soon need to make decisions
- You have reached the magical 65 and want to share personal experiences with your plan
- You have attended a previous seminar and want to hear the info again
Attendance is limited to the first 50 NAR dues-paying retirees and spouses. A reply to this email will put you on the “Top 50” list.
NAR will not sponsor another Medicare seminar until Spring 2019.
Note: Please remember to reply to this email to guarantee your spot at the seminar. When you reply, feel free to include specific questions or topics you would like addressed.