March 13, 2019 - 6:00 pm
Can You Answer These Questions?
- How much will Medicare cost me?
- What are Medicare parts A, B, C and D? Do I need all 4?
- What are the differences between Medigap and Medicare Advantage policies?
- What are the differences between HOPs and the Advantra plan?
- How does Medicare prescription drug coverage work?
- What is HOPs and what plans does it offer?
- What is the District’s plan for health care beyond 65?
- What happened to coverage with the UPMC/Highmark split?
- What is a “doughnut hole”?
- What are the critical enrollment times and penalties if I miss them?
- What agencies would help me or a family member with all of this?
These and more will be covered in this seminar. Bring paper, pencil or laptop/kindle/ipad
When: Wednesday, March 13, 2018 – 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Where: Ponce Room Baierl Center NASH
Who: NA Retired – Spouses are also invited
Speaker: Dave McDonald
You should come if:
- You want to learn what is ahead for you or a family member
- You are nearing 65 and will soon need to make decisions
- You have reached the magical 65 and want to share personal experiences with your plan
- You have attended a previous seminar and want to hear the info again
NAR will not sponsor another Medicare seminar until Fall 2019.
Note: You must RSVP to guarantee your spot at the seminar. When you reply, feel free to include specific questions or topics you would like addressed.